Overhead and Underground power from the Ausgrid network.
Power2Grid are accredited Level Two Service Providers, this allows us to be able to repair, replace or install overhead or underground power supplies off the Ausgrid network. We have a bucket truck to safely connect all overhead power to the Ausgrid network up to 400amps. We also have excavators to be able to handle any digging situation for an underground supply up to 200amps from the Ausgrid network.
Our overhead power line installation services include:
- New overhead power lines from the Ausgrid network to an 'A' pole or directly to the premises.
- Disconnection and re-connections (If the gutter or fascia is being replaced)
- Relocation of an existing overhead suppy.
- Services up to 400 amps.
- Temporary builders supply.
- Defects from Ausgrid.
Our underground power installation services include:
- New underground power from an Ausgrid pillar to the switch board or a private pillar.
- Underground power from an Ausgrid pole to a switch board or a private pillar. (UGOH)
- All digging needed in the nature strip.
- Underground power from an 'A' pole or private pillar to the switch board.