Who we are?
Our website address is: https://power2grid.com.au.
Our company is registered with ASIC. Power 2 Grid Pty Ltd.
- The Website offers you a secure connection with SSL encryption offered by its hosting company.
- The Website is hosted on servers in Host gator, and abroad using WordPress and Google and other providers, processors, and controllers.
- For maximum data protection, you can leave any questions in the forms empty and send them to us later, so you don’t share sensitive or confidential data online.
- Your e-mail address will only be collected by Power2Grid.
- You can also ask us to delete you from our system.
- We analyse user behaviour with Google Analytics and other services.
- By using this website, you expressly agree in advance to the use of your data in this sense.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- By using this site or any content available herein, you expressly agree that the Website liability for the accuracy and completeness of both the pages and the individual contributions, forms, templates or documents are excluded. The contributions, forms, templates or documents may neither be construed, understood nor used, as information or advice. By viewing and reading the website, no legal contract for service between the user and the provider is concluded. Timeliness or completeness is not be guaranteed. We accept no liability for the content and correct functioning of foreign web pages, which are linked to through hyperlinks on our website.
- The Website merely sells personal views, opinions, templates and uses the forms to provide help, education and guidance to facilitate the collection of information. The Website makes no recommendations for any specific action. Whether the generated documents and templates achieve the desired legal effects is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. We recommend that you consult a lawyer who will examine the template or the document for your individual circumstances and purpose. The Website does not accept and excludes any liability for damages resulting from the use of the views and personal opinions offered through this website, its templates or articles, replies, and documents. Our overall liability is limited to the extent permitted by law.
- The Website does not provide legal advice or legal opinions or advice.